St. Andrew’s Hospice has officially announced that the winner in The 2017 Grand Car Raffle, is Kieran Watson from Airdrie.
We are delighted to congratulate Mr Watson who has won a brand new Kia Picanto.
As Lanarkshire’s only specialist palliative care hospice, St. Andrew’s provides multidisciplinary support for patients, families and carers in the following areas:
- 30 inpatient specialist palliative care beds
- Crisis Management Respite care services for specialist palliative care patients
- Outpatient services for specialist palliative care patients
- Community Support at Home Services
- Grief and Bereavement Support Services
- Consultant led medical team
- Specialist Palliative care liaison service across the three NHS Lanarkshire hospitals.
St. Andrew’s is a registered charity providing care and treatment for those living with life-limiting illnesses. Whilst it receives funding from NHS Lanarkshire and other sources, this only partially covers running costs.
Continued provision of these services is only made possible by the generosity and assistance of the people of Lanarkshire and the tireless work of staff and volunteers.