There can be fewer more stressful situations than dealing with an accident or serious illness while on holiday, especially if a member of the family has been seriously injured in a foreign country.
It is the last thing on your mind when making preparations for a long-awaited family holiday but unfortunately, holiday accidents are not uncommon and the consequences can be life-changing.
For immediate assistance across Scotland (we have six office locations), please call us free of charge on 0800 163 978 or complete a Free Online Claim Enquiry and let us explain your legal rights and options.
Bonnar Accident Law can help you make a claim for an accident or illness arising from any of the following:
- A road traffic accident involving a car, bus, taxi, motorbike, scooter or bicycle crash, whether you were a passenger, driver or pedestrian.
- A boating or sailing accident, including the use of jet skis.
- Recreational activities such as wind-surfing, water-skiing, scuba diving and horse riding.
- Hot air ballooning, para-gliding and parachute jumping accidents.
- Accidents aboard cruise ships or car ferries.
- An injury sustained on hotel or resort premises, such as a trip, slip or fall by the poolside or on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Food poisoning.
- Our solicitors have the expertise and experience to manage every aspect of your claim and we can normally deal with your case in the UK.
Make a free enquiry
If you have been injured in an accident, please do not delay. Call us free now on 0800 163 978 or complete a Free Online Claim Enquiry and we will soon be in touch.